NBN Co.’s Multi-Technology Mix Strategy Validates Nokia's Acquisition of Gainspeed
Capable of providing data throughput of up to 10Gbps downstream and over 1Gbps upstream, and being backward compatible with predecessor DOCSIS 3.0, DOCSIS 3.1 is no doubt the technology that will maintain the relevancy of cable broadband service. NBN Co. in Australia has been actively integrating cable network and aims to deploy DOCSIS 3.1 in 2017. This validated Nokia’s Gainspeed acquisition, as the company now owns one of the latest technologies in cable broadband to improve its competitiveness.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content