NBN Co.’s Multi-Technology Mix Strategy Validates Nokia's Acquisition of Gainspeed
Capable of providing data throughput of up to 10Gbps downstream and over 1Gbps upstream, and being backward compatible with predecessor DOCSIS 3.0, DOCSIS 3.1 is no doubt the technology that will maintain the relevancy of cable broadband service. NBN Co. in Australia has been actively integrating cable network and aims to deploy DOCSIS 3.1 in 2017. This validated Nokia’s Gainspeed acquisition, as the company now owns one of the latest technologies in cable broadband to improve its competitiveness.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker