The Reach of Machine Vision with AR, VR, IoT, and More
The natural overlap between Augmented and Virtual Reality with Machine vision will propel both markets forward simultaneously. Intel’s acquisition of Movidius will likely be the first of many acquisitions furthering this trend.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile AR Investment Points to a Strong 2019 for the Platform
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- Augmented Reality in the Engineering and Construction Industry
- Location-Based VR Remains a Highlight in the Industry, but IMAX Shows It Is Still Early Days
- Why Big AR Names Falling Is a Positive Market Indicator