NEON Bank’s Biometric Virtual Visa App is Operational in Brazil
A couple of months ago (July 2016), the new banking app by Neon Bank became operational in Brazil. As part of the account creation process, customers will be issued two VISA cards. The first will be the actual physical smart card required for POS while the second one will be the virtual one used for online payments. The app will allow users to make use of facial recognition in order to access their accounts, make transfers and perform transactions. DAON’s IdentityX platform (the same solution behind USAA and Atom Bank) one of the more robust biometric security software platforms available powers Neon Bank’s new solution.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update