Data Harvesting and Cyber-Threats in the Smart Home – P.2
This is the second Insight dedicated to providing a brief and informative summary into the prevailing and emerging cybersecurity issues of the smart home ecosystem. ABI Research forecasts that smart lighting, contact, and motion sensors will be among the most popular smart home products. They are expected to reach 129 million, 72 million, and 46 million shipments, respectively, by 2020, covering approximately 70% of the total 360 million shipments. Despite incipient popularity, however, only the big players in the market recently began paying closer attention to the security flaws in their respective products.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update