A Much-Needed Direction for Smart Home Infrastructure – P.1
The European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA) in the 4th Annual Privacy Forum held a few days ago (7th-8th September) at the Goethe University in Frankfurt, Germany once more pushed the spotlight toward privacy engineering and technical solutions to data protection. This arrives one year after its successful completion of the Workshop on Cyber security for IoT in Smart Home Environments hosted in Berlin, which, as a result, provided a much-needed direction into the pursuit of researching IoT from the perspective of smart infrastructure environments. As a matter a fact, other than some standardizing organizations and industry/technical bodies, very few vendors actually paid attention to cybersecurity issues in the smart home environment. Two insights will be dedicated to providing a brief summary of key issues behind security in the smart home.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update