The Hilton Digital Hotel Key Experience
Imagine going on a vacation or a business trip and never having to visit the hotel check-in counter; or selecting a room and even some of the amenities, such as a snack or pillow type, in advance so they are available when you arrive. Can digital technologies improve the lodging experience by putting the customer more in control of the process?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Smart Workforces: Transformative Technologies for New Employment Paradigms
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Identity Access Management Innovation Takes the Magic Out of Authentication Automation
- Wearables and Workforce Automation