W1 Chip Makes Apple a Captive Bluetooth Chip Vendor and More
Apple’s W1 chip is arguably the company’s biggest news recently. It is making its own Bluetooth chips and will become a notable Bluetooth chipset vendor, but there is more than just Bluetooth in the W1. We clear the air with regards to how proprietary—or not—the W1 actually is, as well as dive into what else this chip contains.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Bluetooth Beacon Technologies: Use Cases and Market Opportunities
- Hot Tech Innovators: Wireless Connectivity
- Samsung and Broadcom Partner to Deliver the World's First Wi-Fi 6 Smartphone
- Wi-Fi 6, Mesh Networking, and the Growth of More Intelligent Distributed Wi-Fi
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets