W1 Chip Makes Apple a Captive Bluetooth Chip Vendor and More
Apple’s W1 chip is arguably the company’s biggest news recently. It is making its own Bluetooth chips and will become a notable Bluetooth chipset vendor, but there is more than just Bluetooth in the W1. We clear the air with regards to how proprietary—or not—the W1 actually is, as well as dive into what else this chip contains.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connectivity for the Factory Floor: Opportunities and Challenges for Wireless Technologies
- Wi-Fi Alliance Ramps up Wi-Fi Security ahead of 802.11ax Rollout
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi Products Arrive to Change the Future Wi-Fi Landscape
- Webinar: The Future of Wi-Fi – New Markets and Increased Technology Competition