Before Autonomy, Many Transport Industry Job Shortages
Automotive OEMs, suppliers, commercial transporters, and dealer/repair shops all have critical job shortages. This will continue to be a gap as the workforce ages, vehicles become more complex, and entry-level jobs are hard to fill. The 2008/2009 recession hit automotive hard and skilled labor moved onto other career paths.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Blockchain in the Supply Chain: Reducing Friction for Faster and More Efficient Logisitics
- Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles – Smart Solution or Danger Ahead?
- Transportation Management Systems and the Logistics Evolution
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies