Before Autonomy, Many Transport Industry Job Shortages
Automotive OEMs, suppliers, commercial transporters, and dealer/repair shops all have critical job shortages. This will continue to be a gap as the workforce ages, vehicles become more complex, and entry-level jobs are hard to fill. The 2008/2009 recession hit automotive hard and skilled labor moved onto other career paths.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- Last Mile Delivery Leaning into Electric
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets