Before Autonomy, Many Transport Industry Job Shortages
Automotive OEMs, suppliers, commercial transporters, and dealer/repair shops all have critical job shortages. This will continue to be a gap as the workforce ages, vehicles become more complex, and entry-level jobs are hard to fill. The 2008/2009 recession hit automotive hard and skilled labor moved onto other career paths.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Commercial Evolution: Services, Software, Co-opetition, and Digitization
- OEM Commercial Telematics Solutions
- Augmented Reality in Warehousing and Logistics
- Industry Survey: Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes – Logistics
- Industry Survey: Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes - Transportation