Israeli Cybersecurity Penetrating the Japanese Market
Israeli cybersecurity company, KELA, has successfully managed to fulfill its cybersecurity contract for the Rio Olympics. The firm is now on course to offer its services to Japan for the Tokyo Olympics in 2020. In May, KELA participated in a Tokyo IT-related business exhibition alongside The Israel Cyber Companies Consortium (IC3) to promote Israeli cyber defense technologies to Japan. The IC3 was established in January 2016, under the initiative of Israel’s Prime Minister’s Office, the Ministry of Economy and Industry, and the National Cyber Bureau. It includes several Israeli companies, including KELA. IC3 will be returning to Japan this month to showcase Israeli cybersecurity to Japanese companies and the government.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update