Israeli Cybersecurity Penetrating the Japanese Market
Israeli cybersecurity company, KELA, has successfully managed to fulfill its cybersecurity contract for the Rio Olympics. The firm is now on course to offer its services to Japan for the Tokyo Olympics in 2020. In May, KELA participated in a Tokyo IT-related business exhibition alongside The Israel Cyber Companies Consortium (IC3) to promote Israeli cyber defense technologies to Japan. The IC3 was established in January 2016, under the initiative of Israel’s Prime Minister’s Office, the Ministry of Economy and Industry, and the National Cyber Bureau. It includes several Israeli companies, including KELA. IC3 will be returning to Japan this month to showcase Israeli cybersecurity to Japanese companies and the government.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Security is the Key Component to Fully Unlock the eSIM Opportunity
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Crossing Market Vertices: The Future for Physical and Digital Smart Cards
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies