Financial Services and Shifting Digital Identities
The WEF (World Economic Forum) released a report, A Blueprint for Digital Identity: Disruptive Innovation in Financial Services, offering guidelines to financial institutions regarding the changing world of digital identity management. The report focuses on the shifting landscape and touches on the subjects of biometrics, cybersecurity, online transactions, and identifier management for IdPs (Identity Providers) while bringing up the "shifting identities" subject that managed to elude attention for a while. While its focus encompasses all major markets worldwide, it holds greater gravity toward the Asian region.
To find out more about subscribing:
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?
- Biometric Technologies and Applications
- Biometric Technologies Quarterly Update