OEMs to Face Biometric Inquiries from Law Enforcement Agencies
OEMs and biometric vendors need to consider the possibility of law enforcement agencies “hacking” their technology in order to obtain data from (and for) their customers’ devices.
To find out more about subscribing:
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?
- Biometric Technologies and Applications
- Biometric Technologies Quarterly Update