V2V Makes FCC and NHTSA Competitors
U.S. Cable TV, Internet providers, and other technology firms are hoping to grab a share of the spectrum assigned to transportation for high-speed Wi-Fi. Automotive companies are fighting back to protect the airwaves for future Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V), as part of their connected car strategies. The FCC is positioned to support the wireless providers, while the NHTSA may require V2V in future vehicles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- NFC IC Market: Controllers & Secure Elements
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- Bluetooth Building Automation Market Opportunities and Challenges
- Integrating the Smart Home and the Connected Car
- Wi-Fi Customer Premise Equipment (SOHO/Consumer and Enterprise Market)