V2V Makes FCC and NHTSA Competitors
U.S. Cable TV, Internet providers, and other technology firms are hoping to grab a share of the spectrum assigned to transportation for high-speed Wi-Fi. Automotive companies are fighting back to protect the airwaves for future Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V), as part of their connected car strategies. The FCC is positioned to support the wireless providers, while the NHTSA may require V2V in future vehicles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?