V2V Makes FCC and NHTSA Competitors
U.S. Cable TV, Internet providers, and other technology firms are hoping to grab a share of the spectrum assigned to transportation for high-speed Wi-Fi. Automotive companies are fighting back to protect the airwaves for future Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V), as part of their connected car strategies. The FCC is positioned to support the wireless providers, while the NHTSA may require V2V in future vehicles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the Ai Bandwagon
- IoT Market Tracker: OEM Telematics
- IoT Market Tracker: Aftermarket Telematics
- Samsung and Broadcom Partner to Deliver the World's First Wi-Fi 6 Smartphone
- BMW and Daimler Cooperate on Smart Mobility and Autonomous Driving