IoT Machine Vision Finds New Perspective with Eye-Tracking Technologies in Sight
The first (computers), second (TVs), and third (mobile) screens continue to grow in size, while their successors head in the other direction. Wrist-based, head-worn, and other wearable devices benefit from this modality due to the more glanceable and interactive experiences they’re designed to deliver. The challenge is that smaller screens compromise the capacity to communicate and consume information, and, up until recently, there were few commercially-available alternatives to bridge this gap.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IAM 2.0 – Identity and Asset Management in the IoT
- Thing Identity and Management Services: Enabler and Opportunity Analysis
- SI/VAR and Partner Program IoT Ecosystem Market Data
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- Turning IoT Vision into Reality: Top 8 Questions to Build a Successful IoT GTM Strategy