IoT Machine Vision Finds New Perspective with Eye-Tracking Technologies in Sight
The first (computers), second (TVs), and third (mobile) screens continue to grow in size, while their successors head in the other direction. Wrist-based, head-worn, and other wearable devices benefit from this modality due to the more glanceable and interactive experiences they’re designed to deliver. The challenge is that smaller screens compromise the capacity to communicate and consume information, and, up until recently, there were few commercially-available alternatives to bridge this gap.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SI/VAR and Partner Program IoT Ecosystem Market Data
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs
- Network Sunsets and the IoT: What’s Happening and What You Must Do