Harman has Launched RoadLink – A New Milestone in V2X Space
Harman and NXP Semiconductors signed a strategic partnership to integrate NXP’s RoadLink Technology into Harman’s Life-Enhancing Intelligent Vehicle Solution (LIVS) Connected Car Compute Platform, which features Vehicle-to-X (V2X) communications comprised of Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) communications. RoadLink Technology uses cameras, sensors, and cloud-based software solutions, and operates on IEEE 802.11p (a wireless communication standard designed to enhance the road safety communications of autonomous vehicles).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive