Harman has Launched RoadLink – A New Milestone in V2X Space
Harman and NXP Semiconductors signed a strategic partnership to integrate NXP’s RoadLink Technology into Harman’s Life-Enhancing Intelligent Vehicle Solution (LIVS) Connected Car Compute Platform, which features Vehicle-to-X (V2X) communications comprised of Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) communications. RoadLink Technology uses cameras, sensors, and cloud-based software solutions, and operates on IEEE 802.11p (a wireless communication standard designed to enhance the road safety communications of autonomous vehicles).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety