Harman has Launched RoadLink – A New Milestone in V2X Space
Harman and NXP Semiconductors signed a strategic partnership to integrate NXP’s RoadLink Technology into Harman’s Life-Enhancing Intelligent Vehicle Solution (LIVS) Connected Car Compute Platform, which features Vehicle-to-X (V2X) communications comprised of Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) communications. RoadLink Technology uses cameras, sensors, and cloud-based software solutions, and operates on IEEE 802.11p (a wireless communication standard designed to enhance the road safety communications of autonomous vehicles).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive