Cyber Security on Connected Vehicle Space
Harman International acquired TowerSec in March 2016, enabling the company to offer holistic and more robust cybersecurity architecture against hacking and intrusions in autonomous vehicles. Electronic Control Unit Shield (ECUSHIELD) and Telematics Control Unit Shield (TCUSHIELD), TowerSec network protection software solutions will be integrated into Harman’s 5+1 Cybersecurity Architecture.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Biometric Technologies and Applications