Data Science, IoT Automation, and the Autonomous (Deskless) Worker
IoT analytics revenue is on track to exceed $30 billion in the next five years, yet fewer than one-third of U.S. News & World Report’s Top 100 Global Universities offer degrees in data science, and only six of the 29 universities that offer data science programs make them available to undergraduate students (versus graduate-only). While companies like Accenture, AT&T, Cisco, and GE started to adapt their respective professional development programs to address talent gaps in-house, advances in self-service analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence (AI) beg the question: which jobs will or won’t be displaced by IoT automation?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Virtual Reality in Enterprise Training
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules Market Data
- IoT Data Traffic: Application and Market Analysis
- IT/OT Convergence in Smart Manufacturing and Enterprise
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker