Data Science, IoT Automation, and the Autonomous (Deskless) Worker
IoT analytics revenue is on track to exceed $30 billion in the next five years, yet fewer than one-third of U.S. News & World Report’s Top 100 Global Universities offer degrees in data science, and only six of the 29 universities that offer data science programs make them available to undergraduate students (versus graduate-only). While companies like Accenture, AT&T, Cisco, and GE started to adapt their respective professional development programs to address talent gaps in-house, advances in self-service analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence (AI) beg the question: which jobs will or won’t be displaced by IoT automation?
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Evolution of Smart IoT Gateways
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks
- Asia-Pacific Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- PTC LiveWorx 2018: Evolving to Become the “Digital Thread” for Enterprise Transformation
- Artificial Intelligence Investment Monitor 2017