IoT LPWAN HetNets
The enormous scale and breadth of the IoT and its use cases means that HetNets will form part of the future IoT. Whether HetNets are formed from single-technology, multi-operator “roaming” agreements, multi-technology, single-operator LPWANs, multi-radio LPWANs, or “core-integrated LPWANs,” remains to be seen. We suspect that “all of the above” is the answer and offer emerging examples of each in this Insight.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules