IoT LPWAN HetNets
The enormous scale and breadth of the IoT and its use cases means that HetNets will form part of the future IoT. Whether HetNets are formed from single-technology, multi-operator “roaming” agreements, multi-technology, single-operator LPWANs, multi-radio LPWANs, or “core-integrated LPWANs,” remains to be seen. We suspect that “all of the above” is the answer and offer emerging examples of each in this Insight.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop
- Despite the Challenges Ahead, It Falls on Government to Adopt a Three-Pronged Strategy to Improve IoT Security