IoT LPWAN HetNets
The enormous scale and breadth of the IoT and its use cases means that HetNets will form part of the future IoT. Whether HetNets are formed from single-technology, multi-operator “roaming” agreements, multi-technology, single-operator LPWANs, multi-radio LPWANs, or “core-integrated LPWANs,” remains to be seen. We suspect that “all of the above” is the answer and offer emerging examples of each in this Insight.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- Analyst Recommendations for Huawei’s IoT Strategy
- M2M Cellular Module Vendor Market Share