IoT LPWAN HetNets
The enormous scale and breadth of the IoT and its use cases means that HetNets will form part of the future IoT. Whether HetNets are formed from single-technology, multi-operator “roaming” agreements, multi-technology, single-operator LPWANs, multi-radio LPWANs, or “core-integrated LPWANs,” remains to be seen. We suspect that “all of the above” is the answer and offer emerging examples of each in this Insight.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things