Low Latency in Wireless Communications Opens New Door for Remote Control in Robotics
5G technology will enable multiple remote applications due to the low latency and high bandwidth nature of the technology. In August 2016, Ericsson and China Mobile conducted the world’s first 5G drone field trial and demonstrated the benefits of mobile network computing and the potential of other 5G technologies such as network slicing. ABI Research discusses the impact of these technologies and their requirements.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem