Low Latency in Wireless Communications Opens New Door for Remote Control in Robotics
5G technology will enable multiple remote applications due to the low latency and high bandwidth nature of the technology. In August 2016, Ericsson and China Mobile conducted the world’s first 5G drone field trial and demonstrated the benefits of mobile network computing and the potential of other 5G technologies such as network slicing. ABI Research discusses the impact of these technologies and their requirements.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market