Low Latency in Wireless Communications Opens New Door for Remote Control in Robotics
5G technology will enable multiple remote applications due to the low latency and high bandwidth nature of the technology. In August 2016, Ericsson and China Mobile conducted the world’s first 5G drone field trial and demonstrated the benefits of mobile network computing and the potential of other 5G technologies such as network slicing. ABI Research discusses the impact of these technologies and their requirements.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics