Mobileye & Delphi to Co-develop Autonomous Vehicle System
Mobileye & Delphi announced a partnership to co-develop a complete SAE Level 4/5 automated driving solution by 2019, earlier than many OEMs who have released dates of 2021 or later. The end-to-end, production ready “Central Sensing Localization and Planning” (CSLP) platform will allow seamless integration into a wide range of vehicle models in order to bring automation to market faster at lower development cost levels. The pair will demonstrate the CSLP platform at CES 2017. Like many other autonomous vehicle announcements, it falls short of fully driverless, “unmanned” operation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Oil Supermajors Investing in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Highlights Energy Transition
- Vehicle-to-Grid Technologies and Applications