“LeEco+Coolpad” will become the Dark Horse of the Global Smartphone Market
On August 5, 2016, LeEco’s founder and CEO, Jia Yueting, took over as the chairman of the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Coolpad. This indicates the completion of the acquisition of Coolpad, which has lasted for over a year. Back in June 2016, LeEco became the largest shareholder of Coolpad with share of 29%. It purchased 11% of Coolpad shares with HKD 1.047 billion (US$135million).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience