“LeEco+Coolpad” will become the Dark Horse of the Global Smartphone Market
On August 5, 2016, LeEco’s founder and CEO, Jia Yueting, took over as the chairman of the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Coolpad. This indicates the completion of the acquisition of Coolpad, which has lasted for over a year. Back in June 2016, LeEco became the largest shareholder of Coolpad with share of 29%. It purchased 11% of Coolpad shares with HKD 1.047 billion (US$135million).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017