“LeEco+Coolpad” will become the Dark Horse of the Global Smartphone Market
On August 5, 2016, LeEco’s founder and CEO, Jia Yueting, took over as the chairman of the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Coolpad. This indicates the completion of the acquisition of Coolpad, which has lasted for over a year. Back in June 2016, LeEco became the largest shareholder of Coolpad with share of 29%. It purchased 11% of Coolpad shares with HKD 1.047 billion (US$135million).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker