“LeEco+Coolpad” will become the Dark Horse of the Global Smartphone Market
On August 5, 2016, LeEco’s founder and CEO, Jia Yueting, took over as the chairman of the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Coolpad. This indicates the completion of the acquisition of Coolpad, which has lasted for over a year. Back in June 2016, LeEco became the largest shareholder of Coolpad with share of 29%. It purchased 11% of Coolpad shares with HKD 1.047 billion (US$135million).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras