Google Adds Technical Talent with Tactical "Acqui-Hire" of Moodstocks
Unlike many of the headline-making A.I./machine learning acquisitions by technology giants, Google’s Moodstocks purchase did not have ownership of a machine learning platform or technology as a primary goal. The acquisition of Moodstocks was, in reality, an “acqui-hire,” a tactical, incremental addition of technical talent, a skirmish in the larger strategic A.I./machine learning arms race being waged by some of the world’s largest technology companies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem