Amazon Prime Delivers Hyundai Test Drives in Los Angeles
Amazon Prime is testing a new type of mobility as a service for its 63 million subscribers. They are providing test drives of Hyundai Elantras brought to potential customers in Los Angeles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update