Intel and Microsoft Pushing into Virtual Reality at the Right Time
Intel’s announcements at their Developer Forum with Project Alloy showcase VR being a major part of their business going forward, with a platform and partnership with Windows creating a potential market leader in the near future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Wave of New Virtual Reality Hardware on the Horizon Enters an Uncertain Market
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- Microsoft’s HoloLens 2 Fosters Greater Capability for AR/MR Solutions in Enterprise
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update