Intel and Microsoft Pushing into Virtual Reality at the Right Time
Intel’s announcements at their Developer Forum with Project Alloy showcase VR being a major part of their business going forward, with a platform and partnership with Windows creating a potential market leader in the near future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Spotlight on Destination/Location-Based Virtual Reality
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Device Connectivity
- Porsche’s Push into AR Glasses Lends Credence to the Technology’s Potential
- Media Devices: UltraHD, 4K, HDR, 8K, HEVC
- Video Analytics in the Video Surveillance Market