Google’s Self-Driving Car – A Lot of Future Tech
Google’s Self-Driving Car is really a Software-Defined Car or maybe a Sensor-Defined Car, as it is the software and sensors that define the essence of the vehicle. Google held a public “show and tell” display of two of its tricked-out, self-driving Lexus RX 450h vehicles, with the RADAR and LIDAR sensors for all to see. Seeing and hearing they did, as dozens of Google employees were on hand to talk up the program and facilitate the indoor demonstrations of LIDAR up close and personal. The automotive news points to a bright future for autonomous vehicles, and perhaps the biggest benefits arriving with 5G enabled cooperative mobility.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IAM 2.0 – Identity and Asset Management in the IoT
- Thing Identity and Management Services: Enabler and Opportunity Analysis
- SI/VAR and Partner Program IoT Ecosystem Market Data
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- Turning IoT Vision into Reality: Top 8 Questions to Build a Successful IoT GTM Strategy