Uber + Otto Redefining Commercial Transit
Uber, freed from its China financial strain, is redirecting investments into autonomy and new supply chain models. In addition to its partnership with Volvo, Uber acquired recent start-up Otto, with a focus on autonomous, long haul trucks, and load balancing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Looking Beyond Last Mile for Supply Chain Digitization
- CIO Strategic Guidance: Hyperconvergence at the Edge
- Webinar: Location Platforms, Value Chain Analysis, Technology Innovation, and Business Transformation