Uber + Otto Redefining Commercial Transit
Uber, freed from its China financial strain, is redirecting investments into autonomy and new supply chain models. In addition to its partnership with Volvo, Uber acquired recent start-up Otto, with a focus on autonomous, long haul trucks, and load balancing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Blockchain in the Supply Chain: Reducing Friction for Faster and More Efficient Logisitics
- Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles – Smart Solution or Danger Ahead?
- Transportation Management Systems and the Logistics Evolution
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies