Uber + Otto Redefining Commercial Transit
Uber, freed from its China financial strain, is redirecting investments into autonomy and new supply chain models. In addition to its partnership with Volvo, Uber acquired recent start-up Otto, with a focus on autonomous, long haul trucks, and load balancing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- Geo Mapping to Enable China’s Autonomous Driving Race
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- Last Mile Delivery Leaning into Electric