Uber + Otto Redefining Commercial Transit
Uber, freed from its China financial strain, is redirecting investments into autonomy and new supply chain models. In addition to its partnership with Volvo, Uber acquired recent start-up Otto, with a focus on autonomous, long haul trucks, and load balancing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial Battery Electric Fleets Must Address Impact of Temperature Extremes on Range
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Amazon Formalizes Competition with Shippers
- IoT Market Tracker: Fleet Management
- IoT Market Tracker: Transportation