LPWA Technology and the IoT
There is no silver bullet in the choice of LPWA technology for the IoT. Many solutions and use cases exist, and with the impending commercialization of LTE IoT, the choice will become wider. While proprietary technologies have a time to market advantage today, the window is closing as LTE IoT will launch commercially in the first half of 2017. Many questions remain on the implementation of LTE IoT, but with significant momentum behind it from MNOs, chip, module, and equipment vendors, time will tell whether LTE IoT will live up to its promise.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things