LPWA Technology and the IoT
There is no silver bullet in the choice of LPWA technology for the IoT. Many solutions and use cases exist, and with the impending commercialization of LTE IoT, the choice will become wider. While proprietary technologies have a time to market advantage today, the window is closing as LTE IoT will launch commercially in the first half of 2017. Many questions remain on the implementation of LTE IoT, but with significant momentum behind it from MNOs, chip, module, and equipment vendors, time will tell whether LTE IoT will live up to its promise.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Asset Tracking: Market Opportunities in the Era of LPWA
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules