Guides and Maps Help Facebook Navigate the 360 Video Space
As part of its increasing focus on video and immersive experiences, Facebook recently announced two new tools for users publishing 360-degree video to its site. The new features, Guide and Heatmap, aim to address some of the challenges that arise for content creators through the incorporation of additional material for video content.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Set-Top Box Video System on Chip (SoC) Semiconductors
- Home Networking: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, MoCa, HomePlug, HomePNA, G.hn
- UltraViolet Shutting Down on July 31, 2019
- Hot Tech Innovators: Artificial Intelligence in Video