The New York Times Acquisition of Fake Love
Last week, The New York Times announced its acquisition of Fake Love, a creative agency specializing in immersive experiences utilizing virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR). The New York Times previously worked with the company, whose customers include the likes of Coca Cola, Microsoft, and Under Armour, among others. In its new home at NYT, Fake Love will continue its work with the in-house marketing team, T Brand Studio, and begin working with advertisers to create new marketing experiences incorporating both AR and VR.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker