The New York Times Acquisition of Fake Love
Last week, The New York Times announced its acquisition of Fake Love, a creative agency specializing in immersive experiences utilizing virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR). The New York Times previously worked with the company, whose customers include the likes of Coca Cola, Microsoft, and Under Armour, among others. In its new home at NYT, Fake Love will continue its work with the in-house marketing team, T Brand Studio, and begin working with advertisers to create new marketing experiences incorporating both AR and VR.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content