Nigeria to Benefit from the Launch of LTE-A and VoLTE Services
Despite facing strong competition from resourceful operators, ntel and Smile are making headlines in Nigeria by launching the country’s first LTE-A and VoLTE services, respectively. ABI Research believes that this promotes healthy competition among the mobile operators, and the improvement in technology will continue to generate economic benefits.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options