Nigeria to Benefit from the Launch of LTE-A and VoLTE Services
Despite facing strong competition from resourceful operators, ntel and Smile are making headlines in Nigeria by launching the country’s first LTE-A and VoLTE services, respectively. ABI Research believes that this promotes healthy competition among the mobile operators, and the improvement in technology will continue to generate economic benefits.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 3GPP Includes Unlicensed Spectrum in Release 16 for 5G-U: Private LTE on Steroids
- The U.S. Government Is Making the Telecom Infrastructure Market Western Again
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- The Myth of Revenue Fluctuation During the Network Investment Cycle
- The Six Paths to 5G Emerging in the USA