Nigeria to Benefit from the Launch of LTE-A and VoLTE Services
Despite facing strong competition from resourceful operators, ntel and Smile are making headlines in Nigeria by launching the country’s first LTE-A and VoLTE services, respectively. ABI Research believes that this promotes healthy competition among the mobile operators, and the improvement in technology will continue to generate economic benefits.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure