Nigeria to Benefit from the Launch of LTE-A and VoLTE Services
Despite facing strong competition from resourceful operators, ntel and Smile are making headlines in Nigeria by launching the country’s first LTE-A and VoLTE services, respectively. ABI Research believes that this promotes healthy competition among the mobile operators, and the improvement in technology will continue to generate economic benefits.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?