Apps and Autonomy Changing Parking Plans
New app Spotter, developed by students from Brown University and Rutgers University, wants urban homeowners to rent unused driveways. Forward-thinking urban planners are redesigning and repurposing parking garages for future self-parking.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive