Apps and Autonomy Changing Parking Plans
New app Spotter, developed by students from Brown University and Rutgers University, wants urban homeowners to rent unused driveways. Forward-thinking urban planners are redesigning and repurposing parking garages for future self-parking.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems