Apps and Autonomy Changing Parking Plans
New app Spotter, developed by students from Brown University and Rutgers University, wants urban homeowners to rent unused driveways. Forward-thinking urban planners are redesigning and repurposing parking garages for future self-parking.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety