Apps and Autonomy Changing Parking Plans
New app Spotter, developed by students from Brown University and Rutgers University, wants urban homeowners to rent unused driveways. Forward-thinking urban planners are redesigning and repurposing parking garages for future self-parking.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update