Apps and Autonomy Changing Parking Plans
New app Spotter, developed by students from Brown University and Rutgers University, wants urban homeowners to rent unused driveways. Forward-thinking urban planners are redesigning and repurposing parking garages for future self-parking.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data