Staples Dis-Connects From Smart Home Offering
US office supplier giant, Staples, is leaving the smart home market announcing it will no longer sell its Connect smart home hub and service. Instead, the company is handing its branded product inventory over to smart home specialist online retailer Z-wave Products. Zonoff will continue its managed service platform support for new and existing customers. The Staples Connect website now directs customers to Z-Wave Products store.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?