Staples Dis-Connects From Smart Home Offering
US office supplier giant, Staples, is leaving the smart home market announcing it will no longer sell its Connect smart home hub and service. Instead, the company is handing its branded product inventory over to smart home specialist online retailer Z-wave Products. Zonoff will continue its managed service platform support for new and existing customers. The Staples Connect website now directs customers to Z-Wave Products store.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities