GE Lighting Up the Olympic Games
At this year’s Olympic Games in Rio, General Electric has been involved in more than 160 infrastructure projects; 80 of which are lighting projects, with GE donating more than 190,000 energy-efficient lighting fixtures over an area equivalent to 1,068 athletic fields (an area that includes the velodrome, tennis center, and Maracanã stadium).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop