GE Lighting Up the Olympic Games
At this year’s Olympic Games in Rio, General Electric has been involved in more than 160 infrastructure projects; 80 of which are lighting projects, with GE donating more than 190,000 energy-efficient lighting fixtures over an area equivalent to 1,068 athletic fields (an area that includes the velodrome, tennis center, and Maracanã stadium).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things