The Effects of Pokémon Go on the Greater Augmented Reality Market
The mobile game Pokémon Go launched to a sea of intense passion and hype, racking up tens of millions of downloads in a short period. It holds the record for the most downloads in its first week in the iOS app store, more than any other game ever received, but what are the implications for augmented reality as a whole?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Advertising Technologies in Video Services
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact