The Effects of Pokémon Go on the Greater Augmented Reality Market
The mobile game Pokémon Go launched to a sea of intense passion and hype, racking up tens of millions of downloads in a short period. It holds the record for the most downloads in its first week in the iOS app store, more than any other game ever received, but what are the implications for augmented reality as a whole?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content