The Effects of Pokémon Go on the Greater Augmented Reality Market
The mobile game Pokémon Go launched to a sea of intense passion and hype, racking up tens of millions of downloads in a short period. It holds the record for the most downloads in its first week in the iOS app store, more than any other game ever received, but what are the implications for augmented reality as a whole?
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker