Uber Moves on in China, Co-Invests with Didi Chuxing
Uber China will have a 20% stake as the leading shareholder in Didi Chuxing and Didi plans to invest US$1 billion in Uber. The Uber CEO will join Didi’s board, and Didi’s founder will also take a seat on Uber’s board. The Didi deal ends their fierce competition and Uber’s estimated US$1 billion per year losses in China.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive