Uber Moves on in China, Co-Invests with Didi Chuxing
Uber China will have a 20% stake as the leading shareholder in Didi Chuxing and Didi plans to invest US$1 billion in Uber. The Uber CEO will join Didi’s board, and Didi’s founder will also take a seat on Uber’s board. The Didi deal ends their fierce competition and Uber’s estimated US$1 billion per year losses in China.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data