Uber Moves on in China, Co-Invests with Didi Chuxing
Uber China will have a 20% stake as the leading shareholder in Didi Chuxing and Didi plans to invest US$1 billion in Uber. The Uber CEO will join Didi’s board, and Didi’s founder will also take a seat on Uber’s board. The Didi deal ends their fierce competition and Uber’s estimated US$1 billion per year losses in China.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Oil Supermajors Investing in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Highlights Energy Transition
- Vehicle-to-Grid Technologies and Applications