Uber Moves on in China, Co-Invests with Didi Chuxing
Uber China will have a 20% stake as the leading shareholder in Didi Chuxing and Didi plans to invest US$1 billion in Uber. The Uber CEO will join Didi’s board, and Didi’s founder will also take a seat on Uber’s board. The Didi deal ends their fierce competition and Uber’s estimated US$1 billion per year losses in China.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Bringing Distributed Ledgers to Automotive: The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Smart Mobility Maintenance: Modular Hardware, OTA Updates, and Prognostics
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing