Verizon to Acquire Fleetmatics for $2.4 Billion
Close on the heels of the Telogis acquisition, Verizon Telematics now announced that they are picking up Fleetmatics for around $2.4 billion, pushing the consolidated number of vehicles under management well above the one-million mark, a first for the commercial telematics industry. Verizon is systematically expanding its fleet telematics operations with complementary acquisitions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial Battery Electric Fleets Must Address Impact of Temperature Extremes on Range
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Amazon Formalizes Competition with Shippers
- IoT Market Tracker: Fleet Management
- IoT Market Tracker: Transportation