Verizon to Acquire Fleetmatics for $2.4 Billion
Close on the heels of the Telogis acquisition, Verizon Telematics now announced that they are picking up Fleetmatics for around $2.4 billion, pushing the consolidated number of vehicles under management well above the one-million mark, a first for the commercial telematics industry. Verizon is systematically expanding its fleet telematics operations with complementary acquisitions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- Last Mile Delivery Leaning into Electric
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets