Verizon to Acquire Fleetmatics for $2.4 Billion
Close on the heels of the Telogis acquisition, Verizon Telematics now announced that they are picking up Fleetmatics for around $2.4 billion, pushing the consolidated number of vehicles under management well above the one-million mark, a first for the commercial telematics industry. Verizon is systematically expanding its fleet telematics operations with complementary acquisitions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Looking Beyond Last Mile for Supply Chain Digitization
- CIO Strategic Guidance: Hyperconvergence at the Edge
- Webinar: Location Platforms, Value Chain Analysis, Technology Innovation, and Business Transformation