Verizon to Acquire Fleetmatics for $2.4 Billion
Close on the heels of the Telogis acquisition, Verizon Telematics now announced that they are picking up Fleetmatics for around $2.4 billion, pushing the consolidated number of vehicles under management well above the one-million mark, a first for the commercial telematics industry. Verizon is systematically expanding its fleet telematics operations with complementary acquisitions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Commercial Evolution: Services, Software, Co-opetition, and Digitization
- OEM Commercial Telematics Solutions
- Augmented Reality in Warehousing and Logistics
- Industry Survey: Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes – Logistics
- Industry Survey: Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes - Transportation