Verizon to Acquire Fleetmatics for $2.4 Billion
Close on the heels of the Telogis acquisition, Verizon Telematics now announced that they are picking up Fleetmatics for around $2.4 billion, pushing the consolidated number of vehicles under management well above the one-million mark, a first for the commercial telematics industry. Verizon is systematically expanding its fleet telematics operations with complementary acquisitions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Blockchain in the Supply Chain: Reducing Friction for Faster and More Efficient Logisitics
- Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles – Smart Solution or Danger Ahead?
- Transportation Management Systems and the Logistics Evolution
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies