Verizon Sets to Expand Digital Audience by Acquisition of Yahoo
Verizon Communications is set to acquire Internet company Yahoo. The acquisition is expected to expand Verizon’s business in online advertising and mobile video sectors.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker