GHL Rides on Payment Market Growth in Malaysia
One of the largest acquirers in Southeast Asia, GHL, is set to benefit from the modernization push in the regional’s payment market. As major Southeast Asian countries are all working on modernizing their aging payment networks in deployment of point-of-sale (POS) terminals and e-commerce payment systems, ABI Research believes GHL can tap into this trend and continue its sales growth momentum.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update