Qatar to Launch Nationwide Emergency Response Public LTE Access
In May 2016, Qatar launched nationwide emergency response public LTE access, echoing similar launch in South Korea in February 2016. Public safety LTE is expected to enhance public emergency response in providing video-streaming, real time analytics, and rich feedback. As 3GPP is expected to introduce several public safety related enhancements in Release 13, ABI Research believes that public safety LTE is going to be disruptive and beneficial.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure