Qatar to Launch Nationwide Emergency Response Public LTE Access
In May 2016, Qatar launched nationwide emergency response public LTE access, echoing similar launch in South Korea in February 2016. Public safety LTE is expected to enhance public emergency response in providing video-streaming, real time analytics, and rich feedback. As 3GPP is expected to introduce several public safety related enhancements in Release 13, ABI Research believes that public safety LTE is going to be disruptive and beneficial.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned