Qatar to Launch Nationwide Emergency Response Public LTE Access
In May 2016, Qatar launched nationwide emergency response public LTE access, echoing similar launch in South Korea in February 2016. Public safety LTE is expected to enhance public emergency response in providing video-streaming, real time analytics, and rich feedback. As 3GPP is expected to introduce several public safety related enhancements in Release 13, ABI Research believes that public safety LTE is going to be disruptive and beneficial.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options