Microsoft’s Growth is Powered by Cloud Technology
Revenues are down, but profits are up as the trimming of Microsoft’s mobile phone business, coupled with its rising Azure cloud services, delivers a respectable financial performance. Microsoft’s mind share position with the Fortune 500 continues, as it asserts itself into the current enterprise and mobility migration to the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?