Microsoft’s Growth is Powered by Cloud Technology
Revenues are down, but profits are up as the trimming of Microsoft’s mobile phone business, coupled with its rising Azure cloud services, delivers a respectable financial performance. Microsoft’s mind share position with the Fortune 500 continues, as it asserts itself into the current enterprise and mobility migration to the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities