Microsoft’s Growth is Powered by Cloud Technology
Revenues are down, but profits are up as the trimming of Microsoft’s mobile phone business, coupled with its rising Azure cloud services, delivers a respectable financial performance. Microsoft’s mind share position with the Fortune 500 continues, as it asserts itself into the current enterprise and mobility migration to the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?