Microsoft’s Growth is Powered by Cloud Technology
Revenues are down, but profits are up as the trimming of Microsoft’s mobile phone business, coupled with its rising Azure cloud services, delivers a respectable financial performance. Microsoft’s mind share position with the Fortune 500 continues, as it asserts itself into the current enterprise and mobility migration to the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future
- Orchestration and Automation for Telecom Networks
- What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks