Microsoft’s Growth is Powered by Cloud Technology
Revenues are down, but profits are up as the trimming of Microsoft’s mobile phone business, coupled with its rising Azure cloud services, delivers a respectable financial performance. Microsoft’s mind share position with the Fortune 500 continues, as it asserts itself into the current enterprise and mobility migration to the cloud.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Innovation Benchmark: Winners and Losers in the Race to Future Revenues
- Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
- Signaling in the Telco Cloud
- Edge Computing in Mobile Networks: Market Developments and Future Visions
- Webinar: NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific