Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft Open Source IoT Machine Learning and Shift Focus from Proprietary Technology to Proprietary Data
At more than $1.4 trillion, Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft have a combined market cap that dwarfs the annual gross domestic product (GDP) of more than 90% of countries in the world. Each has also open sourced its own deep learning library in the past 12 to 18 months.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Complementary, Not Competitive: Bringing Cat. M and NB-IoT Together for Optimum Cellular LPWA Utility
- The Impact of Atlanta’s Ransomware Attack on Future Smart City Initiatives
- Device Management Services for the Edge-Centric IoT