Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft Open Source IoT Machine Learning and Shift Focus from Proprietary Technology to Proprietary Data
At more than $1.4 trillion, Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft have a combined market cap that dwarfs the annual gross domestic product (GDP) of more than 90% of countries in the world. Each has also open sourced its own deep learning library in the past 12 to 18 months.
To find out more about subscribing:
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs
- Network Sunsets and the IoT: What’s Happening and What You Must Do
- The Evolution of Smart IoT Gateways
- Asia-Pacific Network Operator M2M Market Analysis