Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft Open Source IoT Machine Learning and Shift Focus from Proprietary Technology to Proprietary Data
At more than $1.4 trillion, Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft have a combined market cap that dwarfs the annual gross domestic product (GDP) of more than 90% of countries in the world. Each has also open sourced its own deep learning library in the past 12 to 18 months.
To find out more about subscribing:
- European MNOs and the Rise of LPWANs
- Four IoT Lessons from the Sierra Wireless Innovation Summit
- Will Utilities Continue to Deploy Private Networks and Ignore Public LPWA Networks?
- European Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- The Cellular IoT Module Market is Now Worth More Than US$2 Billion a Year