Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft Open Source IoT Machine Learning and Shift Focus from Proprietary Technology to Proprietary Data
At more than $1.4 trillion, Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft have a combined market cap that dwarfs the annual gross domestic product (GDP) of more than 90% of countries in the world. Each has also open sourced its own deep learning library in the past 12 to 18 months.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules