Infineon Acquires Wolfspeed
On July 14 it was announced that Infineon Technologies will acquire Wolfspeed, the recently spun-off Cree Division for power and RF power semiconductors. The transaction entails $720M of incremental debt and $130M in cash. Cree’s board of directors and Infineon’s supervisory board have already approved the transaction. Regulatory approvals are next in line and the process is expected to be finalized by the end of 2016.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options