Fiat Chrysler Teams Up with BugCrowd
Automotive OEM Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) officially launched a public bug bounty program that BugCrowd will operate. Between US$150 and US$1,500 will be awarded to researchers that responsibly disclose vulnerabilities to the OEM. BugCrowd is a third-party bug bounty platform, featured in our Hot Tech Innovators 2015 whitepaper. BugCrowd offers Bug Bounty as a service using a crowdsourced approach of more than 30,000 security researchers. To date, the start-up received $22.65M in four rounds from 11 investors.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- The Evolution of Smart IoT Gateways
- U.S. Contactless Payment Card Migration – The Question is not if, but How
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Digital Authentication and Embedded Security Market Data