Fiat Chrysler Teams Up with BugCrowd
Automotive OEM Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) officially launched a public bug bounty program that BugCrowd will operate. Between US$150 and US$1,500 will be awarded to researchers that responsibly disclose vulnerabilities to the OEM. BugCrowd is a third-party bug bounty platform, featured in our Hot Tech Innovators 2015 whitepaper. BugCrowd offers Bug Bounty as a service using a crowdsourced approach of more than 30,000 security researchers. To date, the start-up received $22.65M in four rounds from 11 investors.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive