Fiat Chrysler Teams Up with BugCrowd
Automotive OEM Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) officially launched a public bug bounty program that BugCrowd will operate. Between US$150 and US$1,500 will be awarded to researchers that responsibly disclose vulnerabilities to the OEM. BugCrowd is a third-party bug bounty platform, featured in our Hot Tech Innovators 2015 whitepaper. BugCrowd offers Bug Bounty as a service using a crowdsourced approach of more than 30,000 security researchers. To date, the start-up received $22.65M in four rounds from 11 investors.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive