Helping Operators Become a Virtualized Business
Nokia held its Global Analyst Forum at its headquarters in Finland on June 14 and 15, 2016. On the first day, Nokia took the opportunity to address the audience on an update in its market trends and strategy. Nokia also spoke in favor of 5G, evolving networks, and future networks. On the second day, Nokia scheduled breakout sessions for all attendees.
To find out more about subscribing:
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation
- White Boxes and 5G Mark a Departure from Physical Box Rigidness, but at What Cost?
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective