Helping Operators Become a Virtualized Business
Nokia held its Global Analyst Forum at its headquarters in Finland on June 14 and 15, 2016. On the first day, Nokia took the opportunity to address the audience on an update in its market trends and strategy. Nokia also spoke in favor of 5G, evolving networks, and future networks. On the second day, Nokia scheduled breakout sessions for all attendees.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals
- UnTelco for Consumer IoT: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities