Helping Operators Become a Virtualized Business
Nokia held its Global Analyst Forum at its headquarters in Finland on June 14 and 15, 2016. On the first day, Nokia took the opportunity to address the audience on an update in its market trends and strategy. Nokia also spoke in favor of 5G, evolving networks, and future networks. On the second day, Nokia scheduled breakout sessions for all attendees.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities