Helping Operators Become a Virtualized Business
Nokia held its Global Analyst Forum at its headquarters in Finland on June 14 and 15, 2016. On the first day, Nokia took the opportunity to address the audience on an update in its market trends and strategy. Nokia also spoke in favor of 5G, evolving networks, and future networks. On the second day, Nokia scheduled breakout sessions for all attendees.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?