Safety Ratings Continue to Drive ADAS Adoption, But Where are the Long Term Opportunities?
Rating agencies, such as Euro NCAP and the IIHS, continue to be the principal drivers behind ADAS growth and development, constantly pushing OEMs towards 100% standard fitment. Once the market reaches this point, what opportunities are there for ADAS beyond active safety?
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems