Are App Issues Looming for Pomm?
Pomm is aiming to monetize consumer insecurities regarding smartphone hacks and cloud breaches by introducing their brand new, patented Pomm device. At its core is a security case (also sometimes referred to as ‘security sleeves’) for smartphone devices that attempts to go one step further by introducing additional biometrically encrypted security layers. The Pomm currently utilizes only facial recognition (no additional fingerprint sensor on the device as of now), fully encrypts all device data in a separate memory in the case itself, and functions like a Trusted Execution Environment (TEE). The company is currently crowdfunding to increase cash reserves, with a goal of $10 million, by selling around 35% of company shares.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update