FANUC, Rockwell Automation, Cisco, and Preferred Networks Develop Integrated IoT, Analytics, and Deep Learning Platform for Manufacturing
The digitalization of manufacturing is underway. FANUC’s FIELD platform is one of the earliest commercial instantiations of Industry 4.0, the much discussed fourth major manufacturing era following mechanization, mass production, and generalized, programmable automation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots