FANUC, Rockwell Automation, Cisco, and Preferred Networks Develop Integrated IoT, Analytics, and Deep Learning Platform for Manufacturing
The digitalization of manufacturing is underway. FANUC’s FIELD platform is one of the earliest commercial instantiations of Industry 4.0, the much discussed fourth major manufacturing era following mechanization, mass production, and generalized, programmable automation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics