FCC Sets out Notice of Proposed 5G Spectrum Rulemaking
The FCC wants to make sure the U.S. is very much in the forefront of realizing the potential of 5G, and it is working on a number of spectrum fronts to meet those expectations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?