FCC Sets out Notice of Proposed 5G Spectrum Rulemaking
The FCC wants to make sure the U.S. is very much in the forefront of realizing the potential of 5G, and it is working on a number of spectrum fronts to meet those expectations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options