Asia-Pacific Regulators Need To Issue More LTE Spectrum
ABI Research sees substantial growth in LTE subscribers and traffic, and while Asia-Pacific countries allocate around 400 MHz to mobile operators, this is nowhere near enough to meet future demand. As much as 800 MHz of additional spectrum is needed over the next five years. This Insight discusses where some of that spectrum can come from and why regulators must step up to allocate more spectrum for mobile broadband.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?