After Apple HomeKit Comes Apple Home
Last month, Apple announced Home—an app that will pull together full management of all smart home devices that are already part of the company’s HomeKit program. With the Home app set to be part of iOS 10 when it releases in the Fall, the move further underpins Apple’s smart home strategy of placing its mobile devices at the heart of the smart home control.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?