After Apple HomeKit Comes Apple Home
Last month, Apple announced Home—an app that will pull together full management of all smart home devices that are already part of the company’s HomeKit program. With the Home app set to be part of iOS 10 when it releases in the Fall, the move further underpins Apple’s smart home strategy of placing its mobile devices at the heart of the smart home control.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities