Pebble Core is A Bold Step in Wearables
Smartwatch pioneer Pebble updated its offerings with three new designs. Launched as part of a Kickstarter campaign, two watches—Pebble 2 and Time 2—are updates of existing offerings, while the third—Core—is more innovative and worthy of greater consideration. All three include a new focus on sports and activity tracking from Pebble. And the two new smartwatches feature heartrate monitoring for the first time.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts
- Wearables Operating Systems and Platforms
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface